[Shop-talk] battery revival

Mark Watson watsonm05 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 7 17:08:05 MDT 2017

Damn – just can’t resist

Was it an ol’ timey tent revival?  Did the preacher give a good ol’ fire and damnation sermon?  And the battery still didn’t see the light and get the power of the lord and get revived?

(Honestly I’m NOT putting down religion – my wife is an ordained minister – I’m just having a little fun about “Revivals”).

Ducking to avoid any flames,

Mark