[Shop-talk] Bluetooh to RJ-11 phone line adaptor

John P. New jnew at hazelden.ca
Thu Apr 20 07:50:31 MDT 2017

What about putting another bluetooth cordless system in the shop and connect it to the main telephone service via one of the telephone pairs from your house? Incoming calls to your landline would be picked up by both systems but you would answer on only one. In essence you would have two cordless networks; they wouldn't interfere with each other because you've already said there's no signal between the house and shop. Instead of missing calls when you are in the shop, you would only miss them when you are walking between the two :-)

I don't know how expensive the bluetooth phone system is but it's an alternative in the "any possible way to do this" category.

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada