[Shop-talk] Auto Batteries

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Mon Nov 7 16:40:14 MST 2016

Where do you guys buy your batteries for cars and equipment?  Online or
local source?

I need a new battery for my forklift (it currently has a Napa 7250 N
battery) but I don't think it lasted as long as it should have.  It's kept
in a heated garage on a battery tender and I only got a few years out of
it.

Interstate has the same battery configure (3EE-VHD) but I don't know how
well that will last.

There are lots of over brands with compatible batteries, but I don't know
which ones are garbage.  Also, the prices are $100 to over $200, so I want
to find a good source for a good brand.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson