[Shop-talk] Echo and Worx Trivac Blower/Mulcher/Vac - Model# WG500 ???

Elton E. (Tony) Clark eltonclark at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 22:03:11 MDT 2014

The best mower ad I ever saw on TV was from John Deere (it hurts for this
ol' tractor dealer to say that of the competition.)  The ad had this guy
shopping lawn tractors at a "Big Box" store and the kid clerk couldn't
answer a single question the customer asked.  Finally the buyer asked :Do
you know ANYTHING about this tractor?
The kid says:  "*No sir, I just transferred over here from the cookies
department."  I bet Deere sold lots of stuff off this ad to people already
fed up with Big Box stores.*