[Shop-talk] Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder (Harbor Freight) review!

w wc5813 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 09:14:04 MST 2014

On 2/28/2014 10:15 AM, eric at megageek.com wrote:
> Normally, bleeding (and/or refilling) a brake system is a simple, but PIA
> job.  It normally requires 2 people at least.  Plus, you keep needing to

Cool, thanks for the tip, Eric. Have not used them yet but per friend's
recommendation bought "speed bleeders" for my Lexus that are supposed to
work quite well. Basically replacement bleed valve with a check valve
built in so you can stick a drip tube on and one-man pump the brakes.
Still gotta keep an eye on the reservoir though.
http://www.speedbleeder.com/

-wayne