[Shop-talk] Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder (Harbor Freight) review!

Jack Brooks jibjib at att.net
Sat Mar 1 07:46:35 MST 2014

Same here.  I use a home make jar, but sometimes with my wife in the car,
instead of vacuum.  I do have a Mighy-Vac for stubborn ones like my (RIP)
1988 Saab clutch, where it the master was so far above the slave that vacuum
was required.

So Dave, why do we all use GLASS jars?  <grin - rhetorical question>

Jack