[Shop-talk] camry hybrids

John Miller jem at milleredp.com
Tue Jan 29 15:42:16 MST 2013

>   And, the Porsche was a 2012 model with 718 miles on it when I took it
> and the window sticker in the glovebox said $122k MSRP, I WAS living in
> a different universe that entire week. They have 5 of them for loaners,
> 3 hybrids, 2 non hybrids, my wife chose it based on color nothing else.

Did you evaluate how many sacks of concrete or fertilizer you can get
into a Panamera?

It is, after all, a hatchback...which is at least something they got
right in the design of that car.

We've got a bunch of Tesla Model S running around here, and every time I
look at it I think "man, what was Porsche thinking with the Panamera?"

Tesla's gonna sell a bunch of those things on looks alone.

John.