[Shop-talk] camry hybrids

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Tue Jan 29 15:37:10 MST 2013

  I am sure it did not take a week but my dealer is 110 miles away, so I
dropped off my car on Saturday and picked it up next Saturday.

  And, the Porsche was a 2012 model with 718 miles on it when I took it
and the window sticker in the glovebox said $122k MSRP, I WAS living in
a different universe that entire week. They have 5 of them for loaners,
3 hybrids, 2 non hybrids, my wife chose it based on color nothing else.

     mike