[Shop-talk] technical question about force applied to mount

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 08:53:47 MST 2011

Now you're onto something-
You don't even need to buy any specialty items, just buy 2 short pieces of steel tube, sized so that one will slide within the other one.
Weld the bigger piece to the side of the table, weld a flat plate to the smaller piece so it looks like a big flyswatter, slide one end into the tube that is welded to the table, bolt the flat plate on the other end to the base of the tire changer.