[Shop-talk] converting a trailer

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Sat Nov 27 15:29:03 MST 2010

OK, in my quest to save money, I need to get an enclosed trailer.  BUT, I
have an extra nice landscape trailer.

So I was wondering, does it make sense to just try to make an enclosure for
that trailer?

If so, what would be the best materials to make it out of?  I was thinking
a welded angle iron frame with fiberglass or plywood sides/top.

Any suggestions?  Anyone do this before?

Moose
Waldo Emerson