[Shop-talk] weed - grass killers

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Sat May 23 10:20:44 MDT 2009

I'm a big fan of glyphosate (RoundUp) - but since Monsanto's patent ran out I
don't buy the brand name anymore. I use it for the same reason - clears a nice
path several inches at the base of the fence/foundation/edging. I don't find
that I have to reapply very often - maybe three times over the summer.

For economy, buy the highest concentrate you can get and dilute per
instructions. Yes, the ones with surfactant are better. See
  http://tinyurl.com/oy6zbs
and scroll down to "Razor Pro (41% Glyphosate)" - get 2-1/2 gal for $119.95,
this will make 100 gallons of spray.

 - Lee