[Shop-talk] weed killer

john niolon jniolon at bham.rr.com
Sat May 23 09:36:39 MDT 2009

we've tried Roundup and Ortho Brush Killer and it browns it down but after 3
weeks it's starting to green back up...  the current Roundup isn't what the
old stuff was...

I've found some stuff called "Barron"  which is a soil sterilizer.. this
should kill and sterilize for up to a year... little pricy but so are wages
for someone spraying/weed every few months...   I want scorched earth under
the fences and building perimeters . The rock salt sounds like a good thing
to try also... I still miss creosote and diesel fuel !!!

thanks all
John

"One of the things we have to be thankful for is that we don't get as much
government as we pay for." (Charles Kettering)