[Shop-talk] Off topic - Electric heating bed blanket

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Mon Jul 23 20:46:49 MDT 2007

I didn't consider the engineering back then, but when attending college 25+
years ago in Connecticut I clearly recall my trusty electric blanket being
toasty warm to the touch well into the night.

Matt

-- Dwade Reinsch <dreinsch at swbell.net> wrote:
Hi all,

  Someone always knows the answer to every question.  Should a electric
blanket for your bed, not a heating pad, be warm enough to feel "warm" after
it's been on for a bit?  Especially on the high setting?  Any suggestions
about staying warm on these cold nights?

  Thanks,
  Dwade
mbarre at juno.com