[Oletrucks] Horn Wiring

GALE GORMAN gale_gorman at me.com
Mon Apr 10 13:37:42 MDT 2017

Ric,

I would assume only one wire would be the power source and the ground would come through the mounting bracket.

Very simple to test my theory.

These trucks predate plastic so there really was no need for a separate ground wire. There should be a flex cable from the cab to the frame and another from bed to frame.

Gale Gorman
Houston