[Oletrucks] Horn Wiring

Ric McAnulty ric_mcanulty at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 13:58:19 MDT 2017

All, trying to figure out the wiring for the horn, at the horn itself.

I can see a single wire coming out of the case, which is the ground wire.
I know there has to be a power wire going to the horn as well, but I
don't see a place to attach it.
I can see an 'H' stamped on the side which I would assume to mean HOT,
but no place to attache a wire.

Thoughts, pictures, hand drawn diagram for attaching the power to the
horn would be appreciated.

Ric
'50 5-window custom cab,  235-6 dual carbs, split exhaust, electronic
ignition, front disc brakes

--
This e-mail messages is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

---