[Oletrucks] PS...Re: 3 speed overdrive conversion

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sun Dec 11 14:36:16 MST 2011

When I last had my Sub running, I loved the 3-speed on the column...nice
and easy when it's right, and mine was. The only thing I didn't like
about the whole setup was the 3.90 ratio on the highway, which was a
contributing factor to my losing my original V8. I do almost no city
driving; it's almost all rural 2 lane roads and the Interstate. If I
calculated correctly, the OD drops the final drive down to 2.73 when
engaged.

Mark N