[Oletrucks] Voting

mark ccpanel at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 22:54:27 MDT 2010

Without going into personal politics-I urge you all to vote.

Here are 2 resources to help you decide.
The first is called Congress.org and does nothing but inform you who your legislators are for your address, inform you how they voted in the past, and give contact information for all members of elected government. Searchable by ZIP code.
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/directory/congdir.tt

The second is a link to the SEMA web page which has a list of automotive hobby-friendly congressmen.
State:
http://www.semasan.com/main/main.aspx?id=61681
Federal:
http://www.semasan.com/main/main.aspx?id=60159 (you have to click on link in page that opens a PDF file)
This may be a factor in your decision on who to vote for. Neither I or anyone else on this list wants to hear specifics.
SEMA is the "Specialty Equipment Manufactures Association" and is dedicated solely to making sure us and others like us are able to rebuild and restore all things automotive without government interference.

Please vote-I vote to give me the right to complain =)

If you want to know my political views-you are welcome to contact me off-list. I will not respond to any political conversation on list.

Vote 7am-8pm Tuesday Nov 2nd.
Mark