[Oletrucks] 57 hydramatic and 347 for sale

mark ccpanel at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 00:54:03 MDT 2010

some guy on bay area craigslist is yanking them out of his 57 truck...
figured i would spread the word. not mine.
link;
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/2006759538.html

data;
Removing a 1957 Pontiac 347 and Hydramatic transmission from my pickup
this weekend. Not the original setup for my truck. The engine was
running a few years ago but needs to be rebuilt. The Hydramatic stopped
working about 8 years agor. I was told this engine came from a
Bonneville, but don't know for sure. It has a 4-barrel carb. Send
e-mail if you are interested.