[NOBBC] Resurrected Facebook page

NOBBC thenobbc at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:37:35 MDT 2015

Thanks for posting to the group, Dan.

One correction to your first comment; I did not state that you had
signed up anyone but me, and I later corrected that statement to you and
the group.

Also, I have expressed distaste for FB and the intention not to use it,
but have acknowledged that some folks like it, which is why I started
the discussion many months ago after receiving some complaints about the
Yahoo Group. My concerns are more about having so many modes of
communication, and the need for one unified club identity, as I stated
in the earlier emails below. As Dan understands, I am not willing to
take over yet another task, and certainly not FB.

/So again: I am asking that members please select a person to take over
management of the web page and the Yahoo Group. I've had no time to even
enjoy a club drive in many, many months, but have been handling this
stuff since Ron's passing. I'm ready to hand over these tasks to someone
else, and let them listen to the complaints and spend their time on
behalf of the membership. This is not sudden; I asked that a member step
up many months ago. /

Thank you,

Greg Tatarian