[Nobbc] Frank Morris

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Fri Sep 30 12:08:14 MDT 2011

Hello Friends,

I just spoke to Frank Morris's girlfriend Candace to find out about Frank.
Frank had a massive heart attack on August 28 and died. Candace is still
very upset as would be expected, and did not want to talk much, but she did
tell me that there will be a memorial for Frank tomorrow at the Lake Solano
Nature Center from 1-3 PM, 8685 Pleasant Valley Road, in Yolo near Winters.
Frank's ex-wife, daughters, friends and coworkers will be there. Pretty far
out of the way for most us, so she asked that we keep Frank in our thoughts
tomorrow. She also asked that we pass her well wishes along to the
Englehardt family, as she knows that Frank would have done so. For those
that didn't know Frank, he lived in Fairfield, worked for the Solano County
Water District, was very interested in ecology and water preservation, big
into Kayaking, and of course, cars. He had a maroon 1975 MGB, a 1965 XKE,
and a recently restored beautiful MGA Coupe. He didn't attend all of the
rides, who of us does, but he loved being a member of the NOBBC.

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4