[Nobbc] Frank Morris

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Thu Sep 29 14:20:46 MDT 2011

Wow Greg,

This is really awful. I met Frank throught the club two years ago, and other
than club activities, I painted his MGB and a kayak for him. He was a sweet
guy, very fair and genuine, I'm feeling a huge loss, even only having known
him for such a short while. I know Frank was divorced and had a girlfriend
Candace that some of us have met on some of the rides, a really great gal. I
just don't know what to say. But I will say this to all of our members, I
hope all of us will hold each other as friends as well as club members, be
cogniscent of others well being, and be willing to reach out to each other
in whatever situation we may encounter, and I certainly hope that we do not
have any of this type of news again for a long time.

Michael Giianandrea
64 TR4