[Nobbc] Status on assuming Ron's duties

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Mon Sep 5 21:22:28 MDT 2011

John, Greg, etc.

I think this would be a great idea. I agree facebook is a genuine
Pininfarina to use and something else would be better. Also perhaps
we could each put in a few extra shillings to upgrade every so
often and make it possible to attach photos to emails when we
have fewer than required for a complete tour.

Wendell Bain