[Nobbc] Names for Roland's pics

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Sun Sep 4 23:30:59 MDT 2011

Hi Greg.
There was an MG Midget at the drive.  I didn't notice who was driving it but
it was a pretty sweet little ride.
There is a 70 Midget for sale in Cottonwood, Ca, on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-Mg-Midget-full-restoration-/190572806829?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c5f0642ad
There is also an address for additional photos which is pretty extensive.
Might somebody have an idea what a correct price for this car would be?  I
notice in the photos as well a fit problem on the left rear trunk, and the
right front bonnet.  Is this normal for these, or British cars in general?
Thanks,
Clif  74 JH