[NOBBC] Dean and Sheryl - web site?

Daniel Drummond dan at drummondlaw.com
Tue Oct 25 17:19:55 MDT 2011

"Some day when you folks get things in order, maybe I'll see you at a ride."

Really?  Is this necessary?  Little digs like this are not only unprofessional, but cause those who are volunteering their time and efforts to question why they are doing so.  We're all volunteers with day jobs and other responsibilities.  Let's show a little respect to those making an effort.  If you're unhappy with the set-up, just leave, but please keep the sniping to yourself.

Dan