[NOBBC] Dean and Sheryl - web site?

Al Garber algarber at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:42:09 MDT 2011

Hi,
   Having found the NOBBC through it's web site, I agree that having it as a
web presence is of value.
Not only for present members but for other clubs where ever they may be to see
what we are about.
I would also be more than happy to contribute to a web site maintanence fund.

AL Garber

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
                                                                           Fr
ank Zappa