[Nobbc] Fund raising for autox.team.net

Sheryl techyes at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 11 21:45:35 MDT 2011

1. A big thanks to Greg. He has done a lot.
2. Do you notice that we can all use/abuse this and not one message has been
dropped? The club email list is *still* working just fine and is not broken.
Perhaps we should send over a little $$. He is not asking for that much.

Ever try not putting wood in your wood stove and demanding heat? "I'll give you
some wood when you put out some warmth!"
3. Take a deep breath and relax a little. The cars are wonderful. All of you are
great.

4. Maybe 'save as draft' and re-check a reply before you send to the group.

"if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

So far, everything is (sort of) the same as it was in the middle of summer.
Allow some time (for computer-based @#$%) and keep on driving the LBC you love!

Sheryl and Dennis