[Nobbc] Fund raising for autox.team.net

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:29:45 MDT 2011

Hi Folks,

This was posted on one of the Triumph lists that Mark Bradakis hosts,
along with the NOBBC's on autox.team.net:

> most of you know that the out of pocket expenses for
> keeping Team.Net on the air is covered by a fund drive.  Once a year
> I send out *one* message requesting donations.  As I type this I am
> listening to the radio, one of the greatest stations on earth, KRCL.
> [ krcl.org ]  They have fund drives twice a year, each of which lasts
> nine days.  Today is the last day of the fall pledge drive, thankfully.
>
> Aren't you glad I don't constantly harp about donations 18 days out
> of the year?
>
> mjb.

I have yet to hear back from Mark after 7 or 8 emails regarding getting
me fully set up as administrator for this list, but maybe if we send
some money his way and let him know it's for the NOBBC list he'll pay
attention.

Thank you,

Greg Tatarian