[Nobbc] Todays drive and Our Next Ride

JOHN KENNER jkenner at tamcab.com
Sun Oct 9 11:06:11 MDT 2011

It was a lovely short ride on a super series of roads and a great day for
it.

Thanks to my co-pilot Deb we made it through the back roads of Santa Rosa
and onto St. Helena road.

After lunch, as often happens, we split up into several different directions

and all made our way home.

The next scheduled ride will be on Saturday October 22nd.

I think Sheryl has volunteered to be our ride leader so expect
to hear more about it from her.

Oh, one more thing as discussed at lunch yesterday. Going forward all my
emails concerning
ride schedules will have the subject line " our next ride ".
That way members that are only interested in receiving ride schedule info
and
no other chatter can delete all NOBBC emails that do not have that subject
line.

Happy Trails.

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 OFFICE