[Nobbc] Please read- not a joke

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Thu Oct 6 16:01:45 MDT 2011

Communication is communication, and communication is good. I have seen this
'urban legend' many times in the past, but as I cherish my wife and my
daughter, I still took the time to forward it to both of them. A kind heart
will do foolish things, and a little reminder of things gone wrong never
hurts. Thank you Andy for the reminder.

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4