[Nobbc] Car Corral at Infineon

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Fri May 20 17:28:25 MDT 2011

To all members,

Those who attended the car corral at the Vintage Classic event last year may
remember that we had a turn out of NOBBC members that started at 20 cars, but
ultimately reached 32, and we were located in a dusty dirt strip over in turn
eight that was hard to find and hard get to, yet all had a good day. This
year, we have secured a great spot just above the seats between turns 2 and 3.
We will have access to lavies, seating between turns 2 & 3, a shuttle stop,
short walk to the turn 2 pathway down to the paddock area, and a clear view of
the racing in turns 1,2,3, the entry to the carousel, and the straightaway
from 7 to 10. We will share our area with the Morgan Club, and the BMW club,
and we have invited the MGOC folks, and possibly some CSRG members to join us.
To get to our spot, go through the main gate, up and over the hill just past
the turn 2 viewing area, and we are on the right, between turns 2 & 3. This is
an excellent spot, I was there Friday with the wind blowing pretty good, and
there was no dirt flying around that I could see, but bring your polishing
cloth just in case. We advise all to get there as early as possible, as this
space will fill up. Last year some of us met at my shop in Petaluma to caravan
in together, we can do that again if any are interested, (I will be on time
with a full tank this time) and anyone from Marin or points south can hook up
with us enroute if they wish,  we could meet you at 101 & Hwy 37, at the
Sonoma Marina, or at the intersection of 37 and 116, just let me know.  Make
your payment arrangements with Tim, and we will see you all there.

Michael
64 TR4