[Nobbc] FW: Ron Engelhardt

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Tue Aug 30 19:07:14 MDT 2011

Our thoughts go out to Candy, his family and friends.
As new members, Deborah and I were just beginning to know who everybody was.
Ron was very cool, hand out with a big smile and greeting.  He was one of
the nicest
people Deborah and I have ever met.  I know by his driving style and huge
smile, he
lived life to the fullest.  I will miss seeing his straw hat hiding his head
as he lead our club.
He will be missed by all who knew him.
Deborah and I will be at Bad Ass Saturday morning.  I plan to bring a couple
of photos of
Ron and his troops from past rides.
Sincerely,
Clif and Deborah