[Nobbc] FW: Ron Engelhardt

Andy Preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 29 18:42:44 MDT 2011

Like everyone else I am truly shocked and still reeling from this terrible
news.  First of all my heartfelt condolences to Ron's wife, Candy and his
family; there is little that one can say to ease this very sad time.  Our
thoughts and prayers are with you.  Ron was the heart and soul of the NoBBC
and always had a cheerful smile on his face whenever he saw you.  I can't
imagine the club without him and his wonderful casual way of making everyone
feel welcome.  He will be sadly missed by everyone.

Andy