[Nobbc] Triumph GT-6

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Fri Aug 26 16:55:46 MDT 2011

Wow.  I couldn't believe the low end acceleration.  He could barely keep it
hooked up until he got some down force.   The engine, after doing it's job,
probably blew up in protest for being in a British car.  I really did like
the chop look.  Great improvement.
Be hell to find parking.
Clif and Deborah  74 Jensen Healey
PS:  Going to Indy on Sunday on the house.  Comp ticket as well.   There are
not going to be parade laps after.  There is going to be a Legends Race
after the Indy cars finish.  Probably won't take the JH.  The Westfalia is
much more comfortable.
Thanks Infineon