[Nobbc] CSRG Car Corral

Tim tsthresh at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:17:20 MDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I will be meeting up with the MG guys and doing their lunch-time laps.
Great if you can keep up the NOBBC momentum though.

Are you going to Indycar on Sunday? I received a comp' on accouont of the
bad weather in June, so will take the opportunity to come along for the pm.

May  "bump into you" like always.

Tim