[Nobbc] MG Fall Festival

Andy Preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 18 18:53:21 MDT 2011

MG Fall Festival in Sonoma, September 29 to October 2

The MG Fall Festival is fast approaching. The MG Owners Club has planned
great drives through beautiful Sonoma County backroads, track laps at
Infineon Raceway, fine dining, a car show, and awards - all in our own
backyard. We'll visit wineries, old town Occidental, and Sears Point. Come
gather with MG owners from up and down the West Coast, reconnect with old
friends and make some new ones.

 The registration cut-off date has been extended. However, we can't extend
our discounted room rate at the Sheraton much longer. At the end of August,
it goes from $115 per night to $180, plus the taxes and fees. Register now!

To register for the event, go to www.MGFallFestival.com
<http://www.mgfallfestival.com/> . To reserve your room at the Sheraton,
click the Accommodations link on the MG Fall Festival site and follow the
directions there. You cannot get the $115 rate directly from the Sheraton.

I hope to see many NoBCCers at our event.

Andy