[Nobbc] Update for JAG June xke 50th Celebration

Roland Quintero rolquinmac at me.com
Thu Apr 28 21:12:28 MDT 2011

Here is our new release and Reg. form  You can just drop by and enjoy our display or you can register your Jag and enjoy the variou events on all three days, two days, or just Sunday.  All jags are welcome to concourse and the driving tours. I would have loved to be at the barbecue and drive, but time did not work.. Roland

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of Newsletter 4:26:11 .doc]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Registration:26.pdf]