[Nobbc] [Fwd: car for photo shoot]---Phanfare

Norman S. Weinfeld norman.weinfeld at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 21:36:50 MDT 2011

Ron, I find Facebook a terrible place for photos of any quality. Not that I
ever produce any photos of quality, but we can pretend... In re the weekend,
the wife's got other plans I'm afraid and I have only so many car chits I
can call in and still remain unstrangled. Sounds like a hoot though. Hoist
one for me if you've one to spare eh what?  :-)