[Nobbc] convertible for photo shoot

Abraham Latham abrahamlatham at mac.com
Thu Apr 21 16:54:28 MDT 2011

Hello NOBBC members!

My name is Abraham and i am coming to Norcal for a clothing catalog
photo shoot. We are looking for a classic convertible car to use in a
couple of our photos. The shoot will take place in Bodega bay at a
private residence and also at a winery in Cloverdale. The car will be
needed for 3 days. 4/28, 4/29, & 5/2. This is print photography so the
car wont be moving or be driven, just models posed around. We will be
sure to insure your car and provide a rental fee. All those details
can be worked out later. I have attached a photo of the "feel" of what
we want, but this is not literal. Any and all convertibles would be
great. If you could send me a photo and brief description of your that
would be great. Thank you for your time and considerations.

Abraham Latham
213.949.7055 cell

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of Picture 7.png]