[Nobbc] need a nice MGA? It's sold

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 08:01:38 MDT 2011

You are quite right, Don, particularly if the word has made it far and
wide, and the car is good. This one sounded good, and obviously someone
thought it was. I've missed out on a few by not acting quickly enough.

Are you doing the Craigslist thing with your BGT? There are many other
avenues, so if you really want it sold, they might be good to pursue.

Greg Tatarian