[Nobbc] Weather forecast improved for tomorrow

Mark Darley markdarley at mac.com
Mon Apr 4 12:53:30 MDT 2011

Can anyone lead me to a good shop to turn my rear brake drums?  They
seem to have high spots.
If original, they have 54,000 miles and I have no idea if they have
been turned before.

Any ideas on the cost, and how do I know if they should be replaced
rather than turned?

I am in Mill Valley, so a shop in San Rafael or Novato would be great.

Thanks
Mark
Tyrolite '57 MGA

Mark Darley