[Nobbc] MGA Oil quantities.

Mark Darley markdarley at mac.com
Tue Oct 19 18:41:40 MDT 2010

Andy and Ron,

The oilpan is not significantly dented, and yes my dipstick seems to
hit bottom. I guess I will just keep an eye on it.

Also my oil pressure seems a bit higher.  It used to run about 40 at
tickover and 60 when on the highway at speed. Now it seems to want to
stay closer to 60. I am putting that down to denser oil as it is so
new, and I expect it to drop a bit. I used Valvoline 20-50 V1.

Any suggestions as to the discrepancy on the rear axle? I fill it
using a hose with a funnel on a light stand above the car.  When it
won't take any more I stop and let the excess drain out from the
filler plug hole.

Mark

Mark Darley
markdarley at mac.com