[Nobbc] Steve's TR4A IRS is up for grabs!

G. Mugele mewgull at sonic.net
Fri Oct 1 17:03:48 MDT 2010

Oh you guys just don't appreciate the REAL Brit automotive genius of
the Land Rover..... like you always pretended that it wasn't a sports
car.... harumph....

And on THAT subject Wendell, to which group do you refer?   The club
for the Yuppie versions (Disco and Rangies) is indeed fairly useless
but the Series LR crowd are quite rabid about their marque and an
amazingly knowledgeable group.   Yeah... most of 'em have never even
heard of an HRG but when it comes to the products from Lode Lane
Solihull, they all sound like savants.

Gerry

On Oct 1, 2010, at 2:13 PM, Ron Engelhardt wrote:

> Sounds like a wonderful trip. I'm so glad that you are bringing
> Steve's car back where it belongs! Now you will need to bring it to
> some club events

G. Mugele
mewgull at mugele.net

*** I am certain there is too much certainty in the world.   --
Michael Crichton