[Nobbc] Sunday drivers And future rides

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Mon Nov 29 10:07:01 MST 2010

I didn't get a chance to get near a computer yesterday, but I agree with Ron
about yesterday, great ride , great day. It really just wonderful to live in
such a beautiful area, with so many good roads and destinations for our
group to take advantage of. I was glad to see the turn out that we got, it
was really cool, driving behind John Kenner and looking at the long line of
lbc's in my rear view mirror. From now on, I think we ought to advertise our
rides to the public withy a message to the Escapes and Prius of the world
NOT to interupt our convoy. Let's do it again soon, hopefully before mid
December, see you all then.

P.S.

If any of you are interested in giving your lbc a make over, please keep me
in mind.

Michael
64 TR4