[Nobbc] Sunday drivers And future rides

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Sun Nov 28 17:31:53 MST 2010

Wow, great day...great ride. Thanks John! We will switch to our winter
schedule in December. We usually have one ride mid-month starting at
noon but remember, there are no rules in NOBBC so if anyone wants to
lead additional rides, there WILL be attendees.

On that note, Wendell usually has a ride on Boxing Day which is a
Sunday. Will there be one this year? Wendell, you out there? Let us
know. We have also had rides on New Year's Day in past years. If anyone
would like to schedule one this year, let me know. If it's not flat out
raining, it's lbc time in Wine Country ;-0