[Nobbc] Spark timing

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:13:04 MST 2010

  Hi Tim,
Yes, I've done lots of Pertronix conversions, however a distributor that
has worn shaft, bushing, thrust washers, breaker plate, advance plate,
springs, vacuum - all this requires a complete replacement or rebuild. A
Pertronix can only handle so much timing scatter caused by loose parts.
Cheers,
Greg