[Nobbc] Spark timing

Tim Thresh tsthresh at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:09:14 MST 2010

?Greg,

Should be able to get the Pertronix as a little gizmo to fit inside the OEM
body and preserve the Tach drive. This is the way I did it for my MGA.  I
know that it will not be the complete Flamethrower combo; however mine runs
well The main problems with mechanical points/dwell timing are solved.

Tim Thresh