[Nobbc] 1966 Lotus Elan S3 Coupe

andy preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 16:06:00 MST 2010

This car looks truly stunning in the photos and I'm sure it cost more than
the asking price to restore to that standard.  I don't know much about Lotus
but have always loved them and the ilans especially.  It looks like the twin
to Sarto's coupe so I'd love to get his feedback on it.  I don't think it
will last long at the asking price.  Maybe time to change the breed.

Andy