[Nobbc] Speedo

liam oflaherty liamof at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 25 22:11:15 MST 2010

I have also had pretty good luck with Palo Alto Speedometer.  I had a
problem with my MGA speedo and they fixed it in a week. Then I had another
problem with it and they fixed in a week at no charge.  I had them convert
my austin healey bugeye tach from cable to electronic at a very reasonable
price.  All in all I like to shop and support  local shops, sure they have
their issues but their quick turn around and friendly service and good
advice I would highly recommend them.
Liam O'Flaherty
57 MGA
59 Austin Healey Sprite