[Nobbc] TR6 for sale

Tony Korman tonykorman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 25 19:12:51 MST 2010

All
As much as this pains me I am going to put my beloved
TR 6 up for sale. It is a 1976. All original as far as I know and can
tell except for upgrades such as a newer convertible top.  It also has
a matching hard top which I have only stored. Not sure what to do with
the damn thing. Have replaced the usual stuff including front brakes,
newer clutch, starter, electronic ignition rear springs new buns for
the seats and lot of new parts too many to even atempt to list.
garaged and loved.
If anyone out there is interested let me know. 65000 miles. Documenfs
and history.  $16,500
Tony

Sent from my iPhone