[Nobbc] Abnormally high oil pressure

marcus desmo93 at att.net
Tue Mar 23 21:52:21 MST 2010

Try West Valley Instruments in Van Nuys, ask for Morris.

http://www.6-pack.org/sixpack/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=13100&sid=d5f69b94c10605a3217a1e8ebd3e5086

They will rebuild/repair your gauges and turn around is very fast.  I
believe to fix a Smiths oil pressure gauge is around $35.00.  If you want
your gauge fully restored, there is a gentleman in the UK doing excellent
work and is quite reasonable.  Also quick turn around.

https://sslrelay.com/thegaugeshop.com/

Marcus